Skip to main content

When I right click and hold with my mouse to drag the board / canvas around, the board keeps closing.  It doesn’t happen every time, but at least 50% of the time.  And it’s really annoying.

My preferences are set for Mouse.

How can I avoid this?

Thanks.

@Simon Harvey - I have never experienced this myself in my 6+ years of using Miro.

Contacting Miro Support

If you are using a paid Miro subscription, you can open a Miro support ticket by following these instructions:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C

However, even if you do contact Miro support, there are several questions that they will likely ask, so I will ask some of them now:

• How are you accessing Miro?
    • What OS?
    • Does your machine meet Miro’s recommended minimum requirements?
    • Are you using a browser, if so
      • which one? Here is a list of supported browsers.
      • have you tired another one?
      • have you cleared the cache and cookies
      • have you signed out of your account and back in?
      • have you disabled all browser extensions? (opening an incognito/private browser window usually takes care of this for you)
    • If you’re using the Miro desktop app, have you reset the application data?
  • Do you have another device you can try from?

Brilliant.  Thanks Robert Johnson.  I’ve moved to the desktop app, and the problem has gone.

I was using Opera Developer browser on Windows with machine that meets min requirements.  I will also try those other fixes for the browser version, as you suggest.

Thanks.  You’ve saved my sanity :-)