Answered

Back up not working

• 5 January 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2

Hello

I made a board (paid subscription) the downlaod board backup and when I tried to upload it again it did not work.

I colleague send me RTB board with full permissions when I tried to upload it in a ne MIRO board it did not upload.

Anyone with an answerr why? is it a size limitations? 50, 60megs or is it irrelevant. My connection is 400 megs upload speed.

Thank you for your support

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 5 January 2021, 23:27

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@EDUAGILITY - What happens when you try to upload? Is there an error?

There is a 200 MB upload limit as per the Board Backup Help Center article:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@EDUAGILITY -

Did it give you an error message or timeout? If you could provide more details that might give a clue as to the cause.

Kiron

Userlevel 2

Thank you for being there you are awesome.

Neither the RTB file I got from my colleagues or mine as well can’t be uploaded to a new board.

I create a new board then I go to upload board, my device select the RTB file and try to upload it with the tools of the dash board but it doesnt work.

In one case the file size is 54 megs, by the way how can you find out what is the size of the RTB?, you have to download it to find out I guess. I use that icon to upload.

So imagine you save as back up any of your boards and the you want to reload them in a new empty board, it doesn’t work.

The same is happening when i save the file and I mail it to some colleague or to myself we can’t reload the rtb.

No error, no timeout, nothing.

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@EDUAGILITY - .rtb files need to be restored/uploaded from the dashboard:

Userlevel 2

Yessss, I tried to do it from the wrong icon. Thank you so much for being there caring. SUPER great community.

Regards

Daniel