All my miroboards are gone!!!!!!

• 1 December 2021
  • 4 replies

Hello, 

logged onto my miro account to find none of my boards to be existing. Had a really important school project that is now completely gone. I have not accidentelly delated anything. Please help me.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Amalia Slydel -

Is it possible that you are a member of more than one team in Miro? If you are in the Miro dashboard and check the left edge of the screen and see more than one team icon showing up it might be that you accidentally changed focus to a different team (see below). As boards “live” within a specific team, if you are looking at a different team, it would not show the boards in your normal team…

Kiron

Hello, thank you for your kind reply @Kiron Bondale. Unfortunetly it is not an issue of selecting the wrong team. I cannot say the reason for this occurance as I simply logged in one day to find my miroboards all gone. It is really bugging me and I do not know how to fix it. Do your perhaps know a way to regain such data?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Some common explanations for this are:

1. Your Miro account profile is a member of more than one team and you are viewing the dashboard of a team to which the the boards do not reside in.
  2. You were not the board board owner and the owner deleted the boards.
  3. You were the board owner, but a Team Admin deleted you from the team at which point the boards could have been deleted, and later you were added back to the team.
  4. You are signed into Miro with a different email address.
  5. Your dashboard filter needs adjusting:

If you were using a browser to access Miro, are you able to find the board link in your browser’s history? And if so, what happens when you try to open it?

Thank you @Robert Johnson, reading through your options I might think it has happened so that I was a tema member of sorts and created my boards inside their team, to then be kicked out from it. I will look further into that possibility. Thank, kindly, for your help!