[RESOLVED] Anyone else having issues with deleted board contents?

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

111 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi there, keen to follow this thread as I’ve also lost 95% of a board that my team and I have been working on for weeks. The content was there this early this morning (Sydney time), then disappeared.

Hoping it can be restored very soon.

Userlevel 1

The same thing happened yesterday. I worked for months on the corporate strategy and today I found only fifth part of previous content I created before. There is no explanation. I didn’t delete any content. Can anybody know what really happened yesterday?

Userlevel 2

Hello All,

We also lost the majority of our board today. The activity log does not indicate any deletions and the missing boards appear to be randomly removed. Our UX development is currently blocked due to this issue, hopefully the data can be recovered.

very frustrating. hope this gets resolved soon!

Userlevel 1

Hello All,

We also lost the majority of our board today. The activity log does not indicate any deletions and the missing boards appear to be randomly removed. Our UX development is currently blocked due to this issue, hopefully the data can be recovered.

Userlevel 4

I have called them and left a message and no reply yet.

Same. We submitted a ticket but haven’t heard anything back so far. Luckily, our most important workshops are done, but we lost a ton of documentation. I am slightly displeased with the lack of response, if this had happened in the middle of a project we would be in big trouble.

Userlevel 2

Hello All,

Same thing happened to our team today. We are on a paid plan and heavily rely on Miro for our content. I have called them and left a message and no reply yet.

Hopefully this get’s resolved soon as this is causing our business significant issues.

I think Miro needs to have auto-back up features.

Userlevel 1

Hello guys, same thing happend to us. We’ve lost about 4 frames on one board with essential work. The board was still fine last night at 12pm (Berlin time) and when we got back in today, half of the content was suddenly gone. We depend on this content for an important workshop and although we are on a paid plan, we have not made any back-up because so far Miro worked without any problems. 

If anyone knows a solution, please let us know.

Userlevel 4

And there is no auto-backup functionality.

Yeah, I mean we are on a paid plan, but having to download backups manually kind of defeats the purpose of using a cloud solution in 2020. Especially when using the same board for several activities over a longer period of time.

We have downloaded backups before, but mostly for sharing templates without having to worry about permissions (pre-Miroverse). There is also no robust versioning, which I would consider pretty important for a collaborative cloud tool. I was surprised clicking on an item in the activity stream didn’t bring me back to this state.

Userlevel 1

I have the same problem. Have sent my request to Miro’s support team. The worst thing is we can only backup our boards on paid plans. And there is no auto-backup functionality.

Userlevel 1

Hi @Rohan Jagannath and @Tim Höfer , 

Yes the same thing happened to me and my colleague today. Important frames on a board completely disappeared overnight and the activity stream does not seem to indicate this particular deletion. I also wrote a ticket to support. We are also on a paid plan. 

If you find a solution or receive feedback from Miro, could you please post it here as well? Thanks!

Hopefully it’s a bug that can be fixed! 

( @Marina )

Userlevel 1

Hi @Tim Höfer , 

I’ve also experienced the same thing today. About 4-5 boards with essential discovery topics and content is missing.