TOTW (April 18, 2022) — Game Board for virtual events

• 19 April 2022
  • 9 replies
TOTW (April 18, 2022) — Game Board for virtual events
Userlevel 7
Badge +1

This week, Game Board by Nadja Krendel is the Template Of The Week (or TOTW). It is a collection of 18 games that were designed for remote company / project / team events, allowing lots of participants play together.

Do you like this template as much as we do? Leave Nadja a compliment here, :heart:  her template on Miroverse, and feel free to share your favorite Miro game templates in this thread! 

Voting makes template discovery easier for other members of Miro Community and supports those who are contributing to Miroverse in such a meaningful way.

How do we choose TOTW? It’s a mystery! But upvoting helps! :hugging:

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

OMG, it’s amazing!! 😍 So thorough and comprehensive. And I really love the fact that it includes a Miro manual as well, such a nice detail!

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@Agile Games With James @Said Saddouk @Michael de la Maza @Richard Kasperowski @DWestgarth @Reid Thomas @Robert Johnson would be curious to hear what’s your all-time fave Miro game is since you all contributed games to Miroverse! 🤗

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

@Agile Games With James @Said Saddouk @Michael de la Maza @Richard Kasperowski @DWestgarth @Reid Thomas @Robert Johnson would be curious to hear what’s your all-time fave Miro game is since you all contributed games to Miroverse! 🤗

I like my own miroPoly board (link), which I created but never actually played and (spoiler-alert) the miro-version of pictionary, which we will play on my upcoming community event. Yes - very biased 😁

Shoutout to @Juliana Gioria for her “Ultimate Collage Competition” template. Very fun and I like the mini miroArts.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Said Saddouk Haha, it's perfectly OK to be biased when you're the Gandalf of Miro games! 😄

Miropoly is insanely creative. Too bad I hate Monopoly. Last time I played I got so frustrated that I gave all I had left to my son with the words "I died, you inherit everything.” 🙈 Not my proudest moment...

Userlevel 3
Badge

Wow this is brilliant work, massive well done Nadja! So many options and formats to choose from! 🔥🔥🔥

I also really like lots of @Said Saddouk game Miro creations, his game room template gives a handful of options to use that are really simple and popular games!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Oh WOW, this is so cool!😍 Game boards are a really nice to have in your toolbox, thanks for making this one, Nadja!

Userlevel 3

I love Nadja Krendel’s template - it’s so beautiful!

I’ve done a lot of work with “Agile Games”. In the past, I’ve been an organizer of the Agile Games Conference, and for the last many years I’ve been running the Agile Dojo (join us at the next dojo!). I define “agile game” as a fun activity that helps you learn something about Agile or helps you get your work done. We want these games to be simple - the simplest thing that works to learn the material or get the work done, no impedance from having to learn new tools. The best Agile Game of all time is Boris Gloger’s Ball Point Game. In digital space, my Agile Point Game is working really well.

Enjoy!

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@Richard Kasperowski love your definition of an Agile game! Super practical and relevant!

Userlevel 7
Badge

This is utterly brilliant. I am blown away by the creativity -- and this chat thread is a treasure trove of Miro gamers!