Skip to main content

Figma Miro plugin not working - "Network error. Please check your connection and try again."

• 17 July 2024
  • 2 replies

The plugin with figma is no longer working. I’ve used it various times, it worked successfully. Recently, it’s been flagging this error - no matter what I try to pull through.

I’ve tried reducing the size of elements, attempting to pull through with other images in case the files were corrupted in some way, opening new figma file and trying to pull new things through there, and it still doesn’t work.

Not sure how to proceed but this is severely impacting my team and workflow, we use figma to centralise our work and I can’t even pull through designs anymore.

2 replies

Badge +1

Screenshot for reference ^

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @Torimcalinden 
Sorry for this experience. It seems it may be a firewall / VPN issue. There are some corporate vpns who disable may impact this app by default. 

Could you please check the following:

1. check if https://figma.svc.miro.com/auth/tokens-stream can be accessed (login not required)

2. if not accessible, firewall/vpn needs to whitelist  content-type: text/event-stream and figma.svc.miro.com

Let me know f it helps.