Why are AWS Icons not available in Starter plan?

• 6 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello,

I recently purchased a Starter Miro subscription as an individual, not as part of a company. I use it for my learnings, especially AWS. To my surprise the AWS icons are only available to Business plans.

I find it a bit shameful that such a simple feature is unavailable after paying 8$ a month. As an individual user I couldn’t care less about “built-in timers, video chats and estimation apps” that would honestly make more sense belonging to the business tiers, while basic AWS icons are missing.

I really like the product and was evangelizing it to others, but honestly I will cancel my subscription if this isn’t made available and switch to Lucidchart or similar.

Best,

GL

1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hello @Guillaume L. 

We thank you for your recent purchase of our Starter Plan. I apologize but at this present time, AWS is only available on Business and Enterprise Plans. With that said, you would have to upgrade your current plan to be able to use AWS functionality.

Currently, our team receives feature requests and product feedback via Community Forum, this helps to add more visibility and transparency for our users. Would you please be so kind to head over to our Community and submit your idea to our Wish List? Creating a profile in Community takes less than a minute - you can use your Miro credentials to sign in. By adding your idea, you’ll help us collect all the feedback in one place and make sure it is reviewed by our product teams.

From here you’ll also be able to discuss possible workarounds with other Miro users and upvote the features you’d like to see in Miro. Here is a handy guide to get you started on how to navigate the Wish List: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know.