Skip to main content
Question

Subscription plan for Ukrainian people

• 7 July 2024
  • 5 replies

Dear Miro Team,

I am writing to you regarding the subscription plan. Recently I've found your wonderful platform. I've been testing it for a few months and it's perfect for me. As a Ukrainian, I found out that Miro provides free access to subscription plans for Ukrainians. I haven't purchased any of the plans yet.

So I would like to know what I should do next and how to get those perks. 

Thank you in advance!

Sincerely,

Bohdana

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Bohdana - Unfortunately, the last update from Miro is that they are no longer offering this discount on their product (the reply can been read here).

Free Education Plan for Teachers and Students

I see from your profile that you are a Teacher.

Miro's Education Plan has two options, both being free:

• Student – Work on assignments and group projects.
    • 10 team members
    • Free for 2 years, the it goes back to a Free Plan team (reapply later if still a student)
  • Educator – Set up your online classroom
    • 100 team members
    • Free forever!

More information can be found in the Education Plan help center article, along  with the application form link (search the page for "application form"):

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017730473-Education-Plan

Note: If you are unable to complete the application form due to your educational institution not providing you with an email address, please leave a reply in this post:

https://community.miro.com/ask-the-community-45/here-s-what-to-do-if-you-can-t-apply-for-education-plan-cause-your-email-isn-t-accepted-9597

I am writing to you regarding the subscription plan. Recently I've found your wonderful platform. I've been testing it for a few months and it's perfect for me. As a Ukrainian, I found out that Miro provides free access to subscription plans for Ukrainians. I haven't purchased any of the plans yet. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Irrin - Unfortunately, the last update from Miro is that they are no longer offering this discount on their product (the reply can been read here). 

Hello dearest community! I’m Victoriia, I’m from Ukraine and now I am looking for free plan for Ukrainian teachers. I’ve used the Miro since I was 14yo, now I’m 19) So, It will be really great to find some information about free plan and continue to do my work successfully. I wish it was possible! Thanks, I am looking forward some replying 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @Victoriia Rodionova 

Thanks for writing in. As we noted in this thread and the other thread you posted in, Miro is no longer offering discounts at this time. However, you can sign up for a free account at Miro.com, and we'd be happy to answer any other questions you have.