Showing connected lines only

• 16 March 2021
  • 2 replies

I have a huge overview from items, organizations and consultation overviews. It would be very helpful  if I can connect the items that are related, and then have an overview where i can choose too only see the connected items, from that specific line. In the example ; it would like to only she the red dotted line, and the rest would then hide. Is this possible? Or can i work with some kind of Tags to show a specific set of items?

IrisBert 3 years ago

Thanks! For now I will go try this idea. also found a similair idea on the wishlis that would work perfect for me, already voted that one. Highlight connecting lines when hovering the cursor to show how objects are related | Miro

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@IrisBert - You cannot toggle some lines ON/OFF, you can use the search filter within the board to see a list of (and select) tagged objects:

If you would like to see a feature where you could show/hide specific objects, I’d recommend adding this as an Idea in the Wish List category by following the guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know.

If you do create a Wish List Idea post, I would also recommend that you post a link to it back here, so that future readers of this post can quickly get to and vote for your Idea.

Lastly, don't forget to vote for your own Idea.

Thanks! For now I will go try this idea. also found a similair idea on the wishlis that would work perfect for me, already voted that one. Highlight connecting lines when hovering the cursor to show how objects are related | Miro