[RESOLVED] Miro dashboard won't load

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

35 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@RobinA -

I hate to ask but could you try uninstalling and reinstalling Chrome? You mentioned you had rebooted the computer and I’m wondering if there were any updates to Chrome which somehow corrupted it...

Kiron

@Kiron Bondale  Thanks for the suggestion and I can appreciate how that could be the root cause - but that seems to me quite a heavy-handed solution for a specific Miro problem. I might just wait to see if the issue fixes itself and use Safari/Miro app in the short term.

I have the same problem in Chrome Version 81.0.4044.138 (Official Build) (64-bit). Cleared browser data for 7 days and still in the infinite loop and never load the dashboard

It is working in Safari though

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gus Irisa -

As a workaround, can you copy the URL of a board you have access to from a Safari session and then paste that URL into Chrome and see if it launches correctly? If it does close Chrome and try to get back into Miro with it and see what happens…

Kiron

Hi - we don’t have a company administrator - was just trying out the service.  I’ve tried this on both googlee chrome and apple safari and both have the same problem. Just on perpetual loading mode. 

I’m also seeing this on firefox 75.0 and chromium 81.0.4044.129 with Ubuntu 20.04. I have the free plan.

I tried deleting my local browser content but that didn’t fix the problem

The app doesn’t launch for me - just sits on the M animation. I was able to log into miro on the web and see my boards, but i prefer to use the miro app when possible. Any idea what could be causing the miro app to get “stuck” loading/launching?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Austin Brown -

How are you accessing it - have you confirmed that the tablet/phone/computer meets the requirements for the app (https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017572794-Supported-Devices and https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017731553-System-Requirements)?

Kiron

I have the same issue. Moreover, I sent email to support@miro.com previous week and still have no any answers. I have infinitive loading process when I’m trying to reach this page: https://miro.com/app/dashboard/

But if I try to use a direct link to get the board it works. But I can’t find all my boards without Dashboard, and also this issue block my working processes. 

What should I do?

I use:

Safari, Firefox - Latest Version

Mobile iOS app - Latest Version

Desktop Mac OS - Latest Version

All of them don’t work. I assume, can it be related to my internet provider that I use? As I’m WFH because of quarantine I wasn’t able to test it with another internet, but I’ve tried LTE and home internet, and also using two different proxy.

Same issue for me! I am on paid subscription and although I can use direct link to access a board I am unable to start a new project!

I need this fixed most urgently please. As with above have tried everything and sent support emails and no response!