[RESOLVED] Miro dashboard won't load

I’m new to Miro - just signed up but for 2 days have still not been able to log in - the Miro dashboard is on a perpetual loading mode. 

Marina 3 years ago

Hi all, 

This issue has been fixed. Could you please check if you can access the dashboard now?

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

35 replies

I am having this same problem and have received no support. I have been directed to the community which is also receiving no support from Miro. I can't think of a bigger problem than the app not launching at all. Help us! We want to try Miro!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi all, 

This issue has been fixed. Could you please check if you can access the dashboard now?

As it happened to me before like 3 weeks ago, Miro is magically now working well today without doing anything and without trying to copy and past Safari'URL.

I have a colleague that had the same issue weeks ago and it was magically solved as well. Interesting

Thanks anyways @Kiron Bondale 

Cheers,

@Kiron Bondale It’s a macbook pro - less than a year old. I should add that it used to work and stopped today. I was hoping there was an update I hadn’t applied, but didn’t see any way to update the app. 

Speaking of updating the app, I just looked in help and “reset application data” and I’m all set. Thanks for the help. 

Thanks for your reply! It’s very important to understand that you guys are in touch with my problem and now I’m feeling it. 

I understand that I don’t pay right now for Premium Support, because I haven’t needed yet this commitment according to your support. 

Good luck with your significant backlog! Stay strong :) 

Userlevel 4

Thanks a lot for your understanding, @Evgeniy Petrenko :raised_hands:

I also raised the priority of your ticket so hopefully we can find the resolution ASAP :fingers_crossed:

Logging out and back in solved the problem in my case, hopefully, helps to somebody else.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Dean Birkett -

1. If you are using Chrome to access Miro, can you try logging in via incognito mode and see if that works?
  2. Can you try accessing it via the desktop app?

Kiron

Hi all, 

Yes, confirmed. It’s working

Hi Kiron,

It seemed to resolve itself. I restarted again and it loads fine now. Bit worrying - hope it is stable.

My problem has been solved and now I’m working with Miro as usual :) Thank you! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

HI @Stephanie Liu,

would you please try to login via different Browsers and post the results here if it works:

Which of the Browsers (Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge) lets you log in.

Michael

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Also @Stephanie Liu , are you the company administrator for your Miro subscription? If not, can you check with your company administrator as to whether you have been added to any Teams as a user?

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Stephanie Liu ,

two things:

Does this happen on other hardware? Have you tried it on other systems?

And additional:

Would you please contact the support team via

support@miro.com 

They will help you.

Michael

Same issue. Tried in both Safari Version 13.1 (14609.1.20.111.8) and Chrome Version 65.0.3325.181. Also downloaded and tried the iPad app. Same issue--stuck on the loading screen with the animated logo.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Evgeniy Petrenko and @Tamika, I’m so sorry it takes that long for the Support team to reply to your tickets. Our Head of Customer Support shared the current situation in the team in this post

I have asked the team to have a look at the tickets you’ve submitted, hopefully, the agents will be able to get back to you soon.

Thank you for your understanding!

Hi @Evgeniy Petrenko and @Tamika, I’m so sorry it takes that long for the Support team to reply to your tickets. Our Head of Customer Support shared the current situation in the team in this post

I have asked the team to have a look at the tickets you’ve submitted, hopefully, the agents will be able to get back to you soon.

Thank you for your understanding!

Thank you Marina! I’ve got reply by Customer Support Agent. I hope we will find solution.

I’ve read this post and I’m paying user, not a free, so that’s why I waited for quicker response. 

Userlevel 4

Hi @Evgeniy Petrenko :wave:

I’m very sorry to hear we didn’t meet your expectations. As you noticed in my post, we indeed prioritized the support for our paying users. Still, the amount of our backlog is so significant that we can’t be that swift as we were before the COVID situation.

I kindly ask you not to perceive this as an excuse — at the end of the day, it’s our responsibility to provide the best possible customer experience. On the other hand, within the current circumstances, we can’t commit to any specific SLAs even for paying users. The only exception is our Premium Support customers — they’re obviously paying for this commitment  :slight_smile:

Anyway, we’re doing our best to get back on track as soon as it’s possible. Apologies for the inconvenience one more time!

Oleg
Head of Customer Support @ Miro

Okay, I’m getting nervous. I’m running an online workshop in a week and today Miro has decided to just constantly load. I cannot access the dashboard, nor can I access via the direct link.

I'm experiencing the same issue. Other browsers and deleting browsing history does not work.

@Kiron Bondale - I am also experiencing this problem. I am on a new Macbook Pro running the most up to date version of Chrome. I signed up for an account yesterday and setup some test dashboards, but when I go to login and access them today I get stuck on the loading M of Doom and can’t access a dashboard.

For the first time ever I opened Safari and it works fine. I tried in a Chrome incognito browser and it still fails to load. I tried grabbing my URL from Safari for a specific dashboard to bypass the menu area and it still wouldn’t load. Hard refresh also doesn’t help.

Three warnings appeared in console, but no errors:

• RetryPromise was called with "waitUntilOnline" option, but CONNECTION_PROVIDER is not defined. You can set the provider globally via "setConnectionProvider" method.
  • DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for https://miro.com/app/static/https:/miro.com/app/static/applicationInlineEntry.3a8edf7357471e5f0fd0.js.map: HTTP error: status code 403, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE
  • DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for https://miro.com/app/static/lazy-local-storage.c9153e786faeb6942c4f.js.map: HTTP error: status code 403, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Trevor Nelson,

I’m sorry to hear this. I’ve gone ahead and converted your message into a support ticket so that the team can investigate the case. They will get back to you via email.

Thank you for providing all the details!

Hi, I have a similar issue with running Miro on Chrome on my MacBook pro. Everything was fine until a computer restart, since then all my Chrome tabs with Miro have been running with the spinning “M” and have not loaded yet.

I can log in from the app and from Safari. I reset application data in the app and also cleared my browsing history in Chrome, neither seem to solve the issue.

I also tried to log in via “Incognito mode” in Chrome and went through the sign in journey, but get the spinning “M” there as well.

Any thoughts on what might be causing this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@RobinA -

Can you try logging directly into a specific board via Chrome? Grab the URL from Safari for one of your boards and then try that URL…

Can you confirm that you can log in from Chrome from a different device such as another person’s computer or a smartphone web browser?

Kiron

I cannot go to a specific URL, neither can I grab the URL link from Safari and paste it into Chrome to see it work.