[RESOLVED] Miro dashboard won't load

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

35 replies

Hi all, 

This issue has been fixed. Could you please check if you can access the dashboard now?

Yes, confirmed. It’s working

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi all, 

This issue has been fixed. Could you please check if you can access the dashboard now?

I'm experiencing the same issue. Other browsers and deleting browsing history does not work.

Same issue. Tried in both Safari Version 13.1 (14609.1.20.111.8) and Chrome Version 65.0.3325.181. Also downloaded and tried the iPad app. Same issue--stuck on the loading screen with the animated logo.

I am having this same problem and have received no support. I have been directed to the community which is also receiving no support from Miro. I can't think of a bigger problem than the app not launching at all. Help us! We want to try Miro!

I’m also seeing this on firefox 75.0 and chromium 81.0.4044.129 with Ubuntu 20.04. I have the free plan.

I tried deleting my local browser content but that didn’t fix the problem

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Stephanie Liu ,

two things:

Does this happen on other hardware? Have you tried it on other systems?

And additional:

Would you please contact the support team via

support@miro.com 

They will help you.

Michael

Hi - we don’t have a company administrator - was just trying out the service.  I’ve tried this on both googlee chrome and apple safari and both have the same problem. Just on perpetual loading mode. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Also @Stephanie Liu , are you the company administrator for your Miro subscription? If not, can you check with your company administrator as to whether you have been added to any Teams as a user?

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

HI @Stephanie Liu,

would you please try to login via different Browsers and post the results here if it works:

Which of the Browsers (Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge) lets you log in.

Michael