Question

"Pop Out" function?

• 29 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi there!

I’m not sure how to properly call what I’m trying to achieve and by searching for Pop Out, I only found a 3 year old post. Anyway, here goes:

I’m trying to create a storyboard / timeline for a game I’m working on with some friends. We have several points along the timeline where significant events happen. We’d like to be able to put a brief headline for each event and if somebody wants to find out more, they can click on the text to open a bigger text box of some sort that details whatever happened.

For example:

If I click on “The Prominence”, the box becomes bigger or a secondary text box rolls out and contains the information. “The Prominence refers to a time, during which society had reached its pinnacle. Disease had been virtually eradicated, famine was a thing of the past and people lived in such abundance, that war had become a tale of legend.”

Is this currently possible?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Andreas Kraus - What you are describing is not currently possible.

There are a few Wish List idea posts asking for new functionality that, if delivered, may be useful to you you – I would suggest upvoting them if you like the idea:

However, if you feel that idea doesn’t truly reflect what you are looking to accomplish, 

I’d recommend adding this as an Idea in the Wish List category by following the guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know.

If you do create a Wish List Idea post, I would also recommend that you post a link to it back here, so that future readers of this post can quickly get to and vote for your Idea.