Skip to main content
Answered

Lost my board

• 21 September 2020
  • 5 replies

Hello everyone, I just created a Miro account. Last Friday I worked a few hours on a board. And today I renamed my "Team name", and since then I lost everything ... can you help me find my board please I'm desperate.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Anais RIOUALLON - Have you tried:

1. Signing out of Miro, closing your browser, launching the browser again, and signing in?
  2. What happens if you sign into your Miro account from a private/incognito browser window? 

If none of these are working, I would recommend that you Submit a request – Miro Support & Help Center ticket.

If you do end up opening a support ticket, while you await a response, I would also be curious to see if renaming your team back to the old name (the name you were using when you could see the board) and see if it comes back.

95/5000

I have tried the 3 proposals, nothing works I will contact them

Thanks for your help

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Anais RIOUALLON -

if you access Miro through a browser, you should be able to find the board URL in your browser history and access it that way. If that works, I’d recommend downloading a backup of it so you can always restore it later if needed.

Kiron

@Kiron Bondale  Kiron, you are a genius! thank you it works!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Anais RIOUALLON - Hopefully support will have an answer as to why renaming a team deleted your board. As Kiron stated, you can download a backup of your board if you are on a paid (or Education) plan - see the Board Backup help article for details on how to do this.

Thanks for the assist, @Kiron Bondale! FYI, it was I who got click happy and marked the wrong reply as the best answer. I messaged @Marina to please correct it :wink: