Answered

I want to move my projects from a private account to my student account

• 28 July 2021
  • 3 replies

I created a few projects for the last 3 years using my private email, but the owner of the board is another person. How can I move all my projects  to my student account? 

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 28 July 2021, 23:46

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Liudmila Savelyeva - You mention moving “projects” but also mention owners of “boards”. Are you trying to move boards from one team to another? To clarify, Projects are different from boards and cannot be moved between teams.

If the boards you want to move are not owned by you but are in a Free Plan, you can duplicate any board any board in a Free Plan team and then move the duplicated board into another team by using the “Move to account” option:

And if the board you don’t own is in a paid/Education plan, you still may be able to duplicate (and later move it), but only if the Board Content Settings are set to allow for non-board owners to copy the board.

Given there are a number of scenarios, more information may be needed to help you out.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Liudmila Savelyeva - And if you were referring to “projects” as content within a board, you should be able to copy-and-paste content from one board to another, again, as long as the Board Content Settings are set to allow for it.

Thanks Robert! That’s what I did :slight_smile: