Question

How to revert changes

• 11 April 2020
  • 36 replies

Show first post

36 replies

Userlevel 1

Another case. After a class (and while working on some specific small area), just zoomed out and saw that someone deleted the rest of the board. A saved history could be the most simple way to go out of this (maybe available only to the owner of the board?).

Userlevel 2

I have been using Miro (Realtime board) for over 2 years and this is really something that I miss the most - "the ability to revert changes".

At least Miro should do automatic backups.

https://community.miro.com/wish-list-32/automatic-backups-431

Userlevel 1

This is a dealbreaker for me.

I gave my collegeaue who is unfamiliar with Miro access and she were in ‘tablet’ mode but used a mouse and messed everything up and then closed the tab to not save anything but the damage was done and it of course instantly was saved. No way to undo.

They should get a ‘history’ list so you could see old versions of the Miro.

Same here… help needed urgently!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I'll keep my fingers crossed

Michael

I just did it too :(

Thank you!
I will contact the support.

Have you been able to get an answer?
I just did the same thing you did, and am looking for a way out :(

Userlevel 1

Thank you!
I will contact the support.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi Nikita,

sorry I cannot help. If there is any chance to get content back this could only work with the help of the support-team support@miro.com.

Michael  

Userlevel 1

Sorry, but this doesn’t help much.
I didn’t delete the board - I deleted the elements on the board. The board still exists.
ou may think of it as if I made some changes that I want to roll back, but since I reloaded the page the UNDO button is unavailable.

Could you please help?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi Nikita,

miro has a description how to restore your board here:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017572614-How-to-Restore-a-Deleted-Board

For any further help you need to contact support@miro.com 

Michael