Skip to main content
Answered

How in consultant plan the free invited person can use post-it or cards / free plan

• 3 September 2020
  • 2 replies

I have a consultant plan with 1 member (me) and before i had a free plan.

When i used Miro with free plan I can invite persons and they could use post-it, cards, everything to type ideas with status of member

Now, with the Consultant they can’t create post-it or cards or type somtehing ex ept comment

How understand with no charge it’s possible and when i pay for a consultant it’s not ? 

I don’t understand

may i remove as consultant and use as free to allow the partcipants to write ideas ? 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Olivier - This is by design. While the Free Plan does allow unlimited team members, in return you are limited in the number of active/editable boards as well as other features. Now that you have the Consultant Plan, you do have more features available to you. Here is a good comparison of Plans and Features.

Day Passes or Guest Editors

Because adding team members to your Consultant Plan team would require them to have a paid seat in order to be able to edit, you now have two options:

1. Day Passes - I will let you read up on this option and focus on the second one:
  2. Guest Editors - You can invite users to edit boards using the Guest Editor feature. While the setting is → Anyone with the link Can edit, you can also password protect the board - note: you may not yet have this ability on your account yet:

ok thanks and i ve seen after with the guest editors to allow to write post it or cards. Thanks a lot 

I’m waiting for the protect board password to consultant so ;) 

have a good day