Skip to main content
Answered

Consultant Plan and Guest Editor Facilitation Features

• 9 September 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi there, 

I have a consultant plan with MIRO to facilitate remote workshops. However one client was so excited about working with MIRO that they themselves selected an enterprise plan which is great. 

However they now want me to only use their MIRO environment as a Guest Editor for internal policy. 

My direct partner at the client created the board for our next workshop next week and added me as a Guest Editor. 

However as I need to facilitate the session I am missing the facilitation features especially Lock/Unlock and Video Chat. 

As I am already a paying consultant is there a way to get access to these feature even if I am “just” a Guest Editor at the client?

It seems unreasonable that their IT department would spent an additional license for me in time. 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Manuel Grassler -

Unfortunately not. Even though you have your own paid Miro account, if a client wants to add you as a full access user to one of their boards, they would have to pay for you.

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Manuel Grassler - If your facilitating a session with this client won’t be a regular occurrence, one option would be for you to copy the board to your Consultant Plan account, enable guest editor mode for the board, send the link to the participants, facilitate the session, and then copy the board back to your client’s account.