Skip to main content

Hi Community - thanks in advance for your time and genius!

I guess my uber question is "How precisely can notifications in Miro be defined?"

Context: 

• Our company  has a master "Client Assignment" board showing where our consultants are aligned, each Client has a frame and personnel are aligned within the frame based on their Role and Assignment Status (Proposed, Assigned, Rolling-off).
  1. Current notifications (Settings issue?) from Miro indicate changes to the Board, but there might be just one amidst hundreds of objects that changed and many of them are irrelevant for any other Engagement Manager.  

So, is it possible to receive notifications when changes to a Board, occur ONLY within a specific frame ?  e e.g. Person (sticky note) Added / Changed / Removed ] 

Help?

Hi Chris!

I’m afraid it is not currently possible to receive notifications only when changes are made to a specific frame. However, I do agree that it sounds like a great addition to the product!

As a workaround, you can enable highlighting changes in the Activity listScreenshot_2021-09-06_at_16.27.59.png

This way, you will be able to see all changes that were recently made to a particular frame each time you open the board.

Hope it helps! 

Arina

Hi @Chris Rosenau - would love to see this in the community wishlist as well, could you add it so others can vote on it and we can elevate to the development teams? 

https://community.miro.com/wish-list-32

+1 for monolithic whiteboards this is essential. forwarding notifications of a frame to different #channels

Hi @mewcpiing 

Thanks for following up on this thread! If you feel this feature would be beneficial, you're welcome to submit a wishlist request. You can find helpful guidelines on how to properly submit a wishlist item here: Everything You Need to Know About the Miro Wish List.

Feel free to share your use case, and let's help elevate this request!