Skip to main content
Answered

BUG: Text Changes With Different Zoom Levels

• 4 June 2024
  • 6 replies

Hello all,

Am I the only one experiencing a bug where every time I zoom In or zoom out the text changes, and it never has the initial version?

Details:

• Tried to clean cash and cookies - did not work;
  • Experiencing this from Desktop in the browser Google Chrome.
    • In incognito mode does not solve the issue.
    • In Microsoft Edge it works fine - might be an extension, maybe.

Best regards,

Luis

PS: Example - A part of the flowchart with different zoom levels.

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @Luis Pires 

Sorry to hear!  I have not seen anything like that. If you truly say it is not cache related, I could only speculate about “accessibility” features somehow messing things up. I also assume you’ve tried on different boards, so there is no chance that somehow a board has a “defect” inside it.

The only thing I could think about as a “workaround” is instead of clearing the browser cache, which always is bad for other websites you might need, just forcing the page to do a “hard reload.” I think COMMAND-SHIFT-R for Mac and CONTROL-SHIFT-R for Windows.  Would be interesting to see what happens.

Sorry I can’t help more than this!

Cheers, Ken

Userlevel 1

Same for me! Also in Chrome. Also after restarting the computer, no change. Disabled some extensions, no change. Works fine of Firefox on the same Laptop (MacBook Pro 2019). Anybody any insights how to solve this?

Userlevel 1

@Luis Pires I think I might have fixed it. At least this is what is working for me: 

Seems to be related to the GPU drivers Chrome is using. Go to this URL: chrome://flags/#use-angle and set the “Choose ANGLE graphics backend” setting to OpenGL. Seems to be quite specific to modded MacBooks. But not sure bout that. Tell me if that helped you too.

@silkine I have encounter the same issue, and your suggestion resolve it, thanks a lot.

Huge thank you @silkine. That solved it for me.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Thank you @silkine for sharing the tips with the community! Much appreciated!