Answered

Adding monthly licenses to a yearly Team Plan

• 22 July 2020
  • 2 replies

I have a small Miro team using the Team Plan. We have some collaborators that need to have editing rights to the boards for about 1 month, then after that it is not needed.  I don’t want to necessarily get a Business or larger plan to just make use of Day Passes.  We have paid for a yearly subscription up front for existing team members. I have no seats left. Can I add more members but on a monthly basis? Or will it force me to add yearly since we already have others on yearly?

Regards!

icon

Best answer by Kiron Bondale 22 July 2020, 15:08

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@David Burchiel CAPM PMP -

as far as I know, if you have signed up for yearly billing, all full access users will be billed that way. This is why we went with monthly billing for our consultant plan to give us the flexibility to add/remove users as required. 

I’d suggest contacting Miro sales (sales@miro.com) to see if they can change your billing approach - you’ll end up paying slightly more for your persistent users but will save a lot with your transient ones.

The other option is if the number of collaborators remains the same but the “named” folks change month to month, then stick with yearly and just delete/activate accounts for the users.

Kiron

@David Burchiel CAPM PMP -

as far as I know, if you have signed up for yearly billing, all full access users will be billed that way. This is why we went with monthly billing for our consultant plan to give us the flexibility to add/remove users as required. 

I’d suggest contacting Miro sales (sales@miro.com) to see if they can change your billing approach - you’ll end up paying slightly more for your persistent users but will save a lot with your transient ones.

The other option is if the number of collaborators remains the same but the “named” folks change month to month, then stick with yearly and just delete/activate accounts for the users.

Kiron

Thanks, that’s kind of what I thought too.