4 editable boards in free version??

Userlevel 1

I'm on the free version but have 4 boards which are all editable (hurray!) but as I'm going to use it for a conference I don't want that function to revert to what i think it ought to be (3 editable boards). Any idea which I seem to have special treatment??

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Joe Sidders Congrats! 😄 Sounds like a bug to me, unless someone has upgraded your team without you knowing. Are you using all 4 boards at the conference or just some of them?

Userlevel 1

@Henrik Ståhl  Yes all 4 - we have 4 breakout strands so I need for 4 boards! It still says ‘Free’ on my account. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Joe Sidders Sounds very risky to me! If I were you, I'd try to find a workflow that doesn't require a separate board for each breakout.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Older Free Plans allowed for 5 editable boards - I still have two of these teams attached to my main account profile 😁

Userlevel 1

Older Free Plans allowed for 5 editable boards - I still have two of these teams attached to my main account profile 😁

Ah - so you think I might be alright becasue I joined under the legacy arrangements..??

Userlevel 1

Indeed! When I tried to add a 6th...

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Oh wow, what a hack! 😵 Just go back in time and create a legacy Free plan account to get 5 editable boards… 😄

Userlevel 1

Dear Miro

If you turn this legacy function off, please don’t do till after next Thursday…

🙏

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Joe Sidders - if you want to add a new Free Plan team to your account profile, you could following these steps: https://community.miro.com/ask-the-community-45/i-am-unable-to-create-a-free-team-in-miro-5052

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Joe Sidders Fingers crossed! 🤞