Updated board UI – coming soon to all Miro users!

• 25 January 2022
  • 32 replies

Show first post

32 replies

Userlevel 3

I like the new UI, the top right drop down for the Presentation Mode area is definitely more intuitive, but the ScreenShare seems to have disappeared. 

Although Screenshare was a little clunky it definiately fulfilled its purpose of forcing everyone to follow your full screen experience. 

Currently even with Presentation mode, people in the board are not viewing my presentation and can still do their own thing. 

Can you confirm how we will now ensure we can fully present to people knowing they are seeing what we are showing them? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Working as expected for me:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Actually… @Lena Shenkarenko - Are you able to confirm if the mini-map not minimizing when in touchscreen is a feature or bug?

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello @Lena Shenkarenko! Can you help me? After updating since 2 days I can’t load one of my board anywhere (on the app on my computer (home 5G Wi-Fi , on my phone with mobile data, on my computer (Google Chrome, Windows 10)). I also duplicated this board, but it didn’t help. Before it worked good.

Sometimes when I refresh the page, I manage to zoom in the first second and see something, but then the loading stops and the board does not work (pic 4). I can't use any features on the board.

The second board is loading. And I can create a new board and do something there. Did you change something for Free plan? Does a free plan board is unlimited editable or no?

app:

Сhrome

my phone (mobile data)

Sometimes it stops like this

In our Office, we had an event a couple years ago where Board Content was deleted.  We have 100’s of Boards and many were affected.  The problem is there is no indication of which Boards lost Content.  So in our Office we don’t trust Miro for storing content and when we are done Idea Storming we export it out via PDF.  We essentially treat Miro like a Physical Whiteboard and walking away from it means the content becomes volatile.  I’ve made requests in the past to create different levels of Change Control but that would not help in avoiding what you are experiencing.  So we just avoid using Miro to store long term content.

Cc: @Lena Shenkarenko 

In our Office, we had an event a couple years ago where Board Content was deleted.  We have 100’s of Boards and many were affected.  The problem is there is no indication of which Boards lost Content.  So in our Office we don’t trust Miro for storing content and when we are done Idea Storming we export it out via PDF.  We essentially treat Miro like a Physical Whiteboard and walking away from it means the content becomes volatile.  I’ve made requests in the past to create different levels of Change Control but that would not help in avoiding what you are experiencing.  So we just avoid using Miro to store long term content.

Cc: @Lena Shenkarenko 

Thank you, I thought that I can trust to Miro like to Google Drive and save there all materials...

Userlevel 3

@Daniel Herrera -

As per the Help Center article on the new UI: “Screen sharing can still be accessed via Miro's native video chat app by users on Team, Business, Consultant, and Enterprise Plans. “

Kiron

Ah that’s good to know, thanks @Kiron Bondale

It is a feature which is useful without video chat, so I would be concerned it will not be fully used by premium users, but good it’s still there. 

Здравствуйте! Будут ли сессионные залы в образовательном плане? Спасибо