Updated board UI – coming soon to all Miro users!

• 25 January 2022
  • 32 replies

Show first post

32 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

The Issue @Lena Shenkarenko  with “Save as Image” has resolved itself after Robert Posted and you followed up with “… fully resolved...”.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

@Brandon Lee we weren’t able to reproduce the issue you are running into on our side. Can you, please, reach out to the support team, and share as much information about the board you’re experiencing this issue with (your device, your rights on the board, the plan the account is on, etc) and they will look into this for you. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Thanks for sharing this update @Robert Johnson. This issue is now fully resolved, and it wasn’t connected with the updated UI rollout @Brandon Lee – hopefully everything works for you as expected now. I also passed your question re: ‘Save as image’ function to the product team, and we’ll circle back on this with you ASAP. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

A quick note for anyone reading and wondering why the UI elements may not be loading at all - there is currently an incident:

https://status.miro.com/incidents/513ns4x5tj4g

I am being affected :(

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Is there a particular reason roll-out of the new interface would not be pushed at the end of the week so Users could test and report issue over the weekend.  My UI update came this morning and I am having all sorts of issues loading Boards.  The Board Content Loads but the new UI Menus are Blank and not loading.

I’ve use Miro since the early days of Realtimeboard… over the years I notice progressively worse UX with respect to content being able to load.  Too much functionality is being added in my opinion.

:sob:

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Is there a reason “Save as Image” is greyed out?  This was one of my Favorite Functions 😭

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Happy to see the updated UI is ready for general activation, @Lena Shenkarenko - I was getting tired of asking my boss “Can you see it yet?” :joy: 

Kiron