Miro AI is Here! Join the Community Conversation

Miro AI is Here! Join the Community Conversation

Show first post

33 replies

Hi

Who knows from what time Miro is unavailable tomorrow?

Hi 

@Frederic Williquet thanks for following up here. That’s right, we’ve added all live-attendees to the Miro AI beta waiting list (so no need to sign up). We’re gradually rolling out, so you’ll be added shortly 🙌🏽

@Turner Pijpers What is the timeframe for that rollout? I received emails saying I both attended and didn’t attend the webinar. I did attend but I’m concerned I’m not on the list. 

Thank you. Excited to start using Miro AI.

Userlevel 4

You're right @Frederic Williquet !! Thanks for chiming in @Turner Pijpers!

Userlevel 6

@Frederic Williquet thanks for following up here. That’s right, we’ve added all live-attendees to the Miro AI beta waiting list (so no need to sign up). We’re gradually rolling out, so you’ll be added shortly 🙌🏽

Userlevel 1

Thanks @Shira Re'em  I just did. I did not yet because I thought @Turner Pijpers said during wednesday session it would go automatically for all attendees. I will check my email! ;-) 

Userlevel 4

Good morning!

During the session on Wednesday I think it was said that all attendees would get an invite for the Ai beta version. No need to apply. Is it well so? I am so looking forward! ;-)

Hey Frederic! You can apply for the beta wait-list here >> https://miro.com/ai/ 

We can't wait for you to try it and share your feedback! 

Userlevel 1

Good morning!

During the session on Wednesday I think it was said that all attendees would get an invite for the Ai beta version. No need to apply. Is it well so? I am so looking forward! ;-)

Userlevel 4

Mind blown and beyond excited for our whole community to see what Miro has has been working on!

I can’t wait to hear how everyone’s feeling after the ‘What’s New’ Webinar today!!! 🤯