Miro Academy Badges now in Miroverse 🌟

• 26 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

I'm thrilled to announce that Miroverse profiles are now adorned with your prestigious Miro Academy Badges, showcasing your latest skills and accomplishments! 🏆💪

The Miro Academy team takes great pride in providing top-quality courses that empower our customers with the knowledge and skills they need to get work done more efficiently and effectively in Miro. From creative collaboration techniques to advanced workflows, our courses support teams with creating the next big thing! 🚀🌌

We extend our heartfelt congratulations to all Miroverse users who have earned these impressive badges. Your dedication to continuous learning and growth inspires us every day. 🌟💪 

If you haven't explored the Miro Academy yet, now is the perfect time to dive in and join our vibrant community of learners!

A special shout out for our creators who have attained all 5 badges! I know this isn’t a full list but I’m looking at you @Adrien Painturier, @Alejandro De Blasi, @Alrex Agui, @AnnikaR, @Christiane Schmitz, @Deborah Onafowokan, @Indra Kusuma, @Joanna CieminskaBarlog, @Juan Mercado, @Morgan Rowland, @Nick Vitsinsky, @Nicolás Escobar, @Paul Snedden, @pedro segreto@Robert Johnson, @Roy Nanku, @Said Saddouk, @ShaneHalifax, @Stacey Fortuna, @Tyler Latshaw, @Véronique Carbonneau, @Yogi Nur Fadilah! Feel free to tag anyone I’ve missed.

Thank you for being a part of the Miroverse journey, and we can't wait to see your Miro Academy Badges proudly displayed on your profiles! 🎉🎉🎉

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Nice work, @Kristin and team. Now I need to give @Annabelle Berriman a little nudge and get her verified in all the things :)

Thank you @Kristin & the Miro Team for sharing knowledge with us all! I can't wait to teach others how to use it and increase their productivity.

Badge

Congratulations to the Miro Academy team for their commitment to providing top-quality courses and empowering customers with valuable knowledge and skills in Miro! It's evident that you take pride in helping teams work more efficiently and effectively, fostering creative collaboration and advanced workflows.

To all the Miroverse users who have earned impressive badges, well done! Your dedication to continuous learning and growth serves as an inspiration to others.

For those who haven't yet explored the Miro Academy, now is the perfect opportunity to join the vibrant community of learners and enhance your Miro skills. By taking advantage of the courses offered, you can unlock new possibilities and make the most of Miro's capabilities.

Thank you to everyone involved in the Miroverse journey for contributing to this fantastic learning platform, and I'm sure your Miro Academy Badges will be displayed with pride on your profiles! Here's to continued success and reaching new heights with Miro! 🚀🌌🌟💪🎉🎉🎉

Delighted with this new update @Kristin, thanks to the entire Miro Academy team for the effort made and putting learning mediums in the hands of all users!