Skip to main content

Hello everyone!

I have a question regarding Miro's Enterprise plans.

Our company has an Enterprise plan in Miro, and we're developing an app that we share with our clients. According to the Miro documentation, having an Enterprise plan allows us to use endpoints like this one to fetch a list of teams:

Miro API: Enterprise Get Teams: https://developers.miro.com/reference/enterprise-get-teams

If our clients, who do not have Enterprise plans, install our app on their accounts, will we still be able to fetch their teams, or do both parties (our company and the client) need to have Enterprise plans for this functionality?

Hey @vkoko,

Thanks for reaching out about this, and good question.

To confirm, if your app leverages an API endpoint that requires enterprise-level scopes, such as GET Teams, end users of the app will need to have an Enterprise plan under their account as well, in order to authorize and install it on their team. So, both parties will need to have an Enterprise plan for this.

If you want to ensure your app or integration can be authorized by any Miro user, regardless of plan, you will want to stick to our non-enterprise endpoints.

Let me know if you have additional questions about this. 

Best,
Will

Hey @William Bishop,

Thank you for your detailed response!

I have another question: Is there any possibility of accessing organizational details from an endpoint other than the "Get Organization Info" endpoint?

I am specifically looking for organizational details, which are crucial for my app. Is there a chance I can fetch basic organization information through another endpoint, perhaps by using a specific query parameter or in combination with another API call?

Best,

Vas

Hey @vkoko,

You might find the GET Access Token Context API endpoint helpful. It doesn’t require enterprise scopes, but will return certain basic details around Org ID and name, as well as User ID and name:
https://developers.miro.com/reference/get-access-token-context