From Where Should I Begin?

• 29 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello, all!

This is my first post after just joining this discussion, so please forgive me and provide kind assistance if I have posted to the wrong subsection.

I am new here but a real enthusiast and loving this community so far. I have a background in teaching coding and in education and feel I could help with documentation, at least for starters.

As a new member in this forum and wish to share and gain some knowledge. I am looking forward to create my own discussion to resolve my query and gain some knowledge though I have taken part in various discussion which is definitely helped me a lot.

Also what category should be taken depends on what factors? 

Thankyou in advance.

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @roberrtt.1211 

Welcome to the community! Since you have a strong technical background, I suggest you also join our Developer Discord server. The server is divided into General, Web-SDK, REST-API, design, live-embed, and other channels. You can just pick the channel which you think is most relevant for your question or suggestion.

There are many technical questions there which you may be able to help with. 

You could also post there and suggest documentation updates, and we are happy to take a look at your suggestions. 

Another suggestion is to take a look at our app-examples directly and you can either open an issue or a Pull Request if you’d like to contribute. 

It all depends on what you would like to do, but usually I recommend that developers which want to familiarize themselves with the Miro Developer Platform check out the Onboarding Essentials guide.

Let me know if you have any other questions. We’ve very happy you are here :)