[FINISHED] Join Miro at the Junction 2021 Hackathon!

• 8 November 2021
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hey there, Miro platform community! I’m Joanna Smith, and I’m a (relatively new) Developer Advocate here at Miro. I wanted to introduce myself, and also to share some cool news.

Since starting at Miro a few months ago, I’ve been prepping for my first developer event: the Junction 2021 Hackathon. Our team has created a pretty cool challenge (if I do say so myself), and we want to invite y’all to participate.

Junction 2021 is a virtual hackathon that will run from Nov 19-21, and we're challenging participants to build integrations with Miro that could improve the workday for millions of people. At Miro, we want to empower teams to create the next big thing, and we're looking for submissions that take that mission to heart. So, come show us what you've got! 💫

Plus, we’ll be sharing a preview of some new platform features we’ve been working on, so that teams can use the new stuff when building their solutions. If that sounds like something you’d like to participate in, be sure to check out our challenge, and apply to Junction 2021 here. Registration closes on Nov 17.

-Joanna

This topic has been closed for comments