Extracting data (from several boards ) towards a single place

• 13 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello !

I've been using Miro for several years and many projects (30+). I love it, it's a great tool that really helps me thinking. But the downside is that, along the way, all my work has been stored on several different boards through various architectures.

Lately, I've been wanting to grab all that "data" and to gather it in a singular place. I want it to be easier for me to cruise between my past projects, to centralise all their output. My goal is clarity and readability. The data in itself is mostly text but, as you can guess, with a precise visual organization also.

By any chance, would any of you have an idea or a recommandation?
I'm looking for a technique to "extract" the data, but also for a way to could store it visually in a convenient way.

Thanks in advance, and have a great day :)

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @Vincent Neveux,

Thank you for reaching out! You can use developer platform tools to read the data from one board and recreate it on another board. Not all of the items on a board are supported by the developer platform (for example, kanban is not supported), but for text and positioning should not be a problem. You can use same positioning as it is returned from another board, or re-arrange them in a more convenient way.

Thanks,

Elena.