Answered

Connection Lines Size

• 28 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

A small question that probably doesn't have a solution yet. Is there way to get around the scaling parameters for the connection lines feature? I want to make my lines thicker in appearance because of the scales that I am working within my Miro Board. Subsequently my connection lines are thin in appearance even when set to the maximum thickness.

icon

Best answer by Max Harper 28 October 2022, 18:32

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Maximilian Hallett 
There is unfortunately no workaround for this. Its a real problem for anyone really working extensively with lines on larger/more-detailed than basic system diagrams, processes, etc.  I keep thinking that Miro will make a simple adjustment and allow a few more thicknesses ( they added the crows foot ERD notation linecaps recently…) , but alas, none yet.

Perhaps this is a wishlist entry we can rally around for this cause? https://community.miro.com/ideas/customize-thickness-of-lines-of-mind-map-1691

Badge +1

That would be great. In my utopian Miro world It should allow you to adopt the scaling like for Text

Badge

Hello

I have a similar issue to above. The connector lines (on quite a detailed customer journey flow) are already set to maximum thickness, but they are so thin its very hard to see them unless zoomed in.

Does anyone know whether there is actually a fix for this (e.g. Zoom settings) please?

Thanks

Ken