Skip to main content

cannot subscribe

• 21 June 2024
  • 5 replies

Hello
I cannot subscribe to a subscription because the postal code does not work. I am sure it is 100% correct. Please revise your fill-in form for errors.

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Veera — we’re sorry the form is causing some issues. Are you able to share the exact error message that you’re seeing? Also, can you please ensure the correct corresponding country is selected? Thank you!

Badge +1

I believe this is a developers job, there might be more bugs besides my country. So someone has to to a better job checking fhe form is working. I might not be the only one. The error as mentioned, is the incorrect postal code.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hey @Veera,

This forum is actually for our developer platform, but i’d still be happy to help you out. 

Can you tell me the pattern of the country/ZIP code you are entering so I we can debug it?

Cheers,
Mettin

Badge +1

I decided not to subscribe, miro not functional enough. So you guys can decide if you need this fixed or not.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@Veera Sorry to hear. I’d love to hear what feature(s) you’re missing!

Since you still couldn’t subscribe even if you did want to this isn not fixed and if you’d provide me the country/zip code then I can have it fixed!

Cheers,
Mettin