Answered

Upgraded - but cant make more boards?

• 13 November 2020
  • 2 replies

I just upgraded to a two-person team. I am still getting "I have reached my limit of 3 editable boards" message and I just paid for a 2-member upgrade? I do not understand how the upgrades work - I basically want unlimited boards for only ME - I am a prof and lone freelancer. Why do I have to pay for two?

Please help.

TY

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 13 November 2020, 04:16

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@David Meyers - The upgrade process is not very clear. You have upgraded to the Team Plan which requires a minimum of two paid seats. You will want to reach out to support to request that your account be converted to a Consultant Plan. 

As a professor, you may also want to explore applying for the Education Plan. However, keep in mind that it will require you to use your educational institutions email address. 

As for still being promoted that you have reached your board limit, do you now have two teams showing in your Miro Dashboard on the left-hand black vertical bar? (Perhaps a new team was created and your Free Plan team is still active?) What could also be happening is that you need to sign out and back into Miro and maybe even clear your browser cache.

Following your advice now - so impressed with your prompt reply - Cheers! dMeyers