Skip to main content

Question. When I try to add the “Program board” and click “Sign in with Atlassian” a popup appears that asks prompt me to click “Authorize”. When I click this a second windows opens for a brief moment and a text on the bottom appears “JIRA URL not valid” Im I doing something wrong of is this a bug?

My guess is that there is a previous step I am missing sine I never get a place to give an input to select of change anything.

Hi @Eirik Aanonsen. Hard to tell from the limited information, but have you followed these steps presented in the Help Center article?

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/10648975837970-Program-Board

I never see step 5. I will add a picture later

@Eirik Aanonsen were able to solve this issue connecting to your JIRA boards as I am experiencing this same issue.  JIRA administrators cant help me. Would appreciate any help or advise

I have had no progress on this issue.

@Eirik Aanonsen The JIRA administrators at my company sorted out the plug ins for our instance and all working for me. Hope you get your issue resolved too.  Cheers

Good that yours work. Mine has still same problems.

Question. When I try to add the “Program board” and click “Sign in with Atlassian” a popup appears that asks prompt me to click “Authorize”. When I click this a second windows opens for a brief moment and a text on the bottom appears “JIRA URL not valid” Im I doing something wrong of is this a bug?

My guess is that there is a previous step I am missing sine I never get a place to give an input to select of change anything.

What steps have you taken to verify that the JIRA URL you are using is valid? Have you tried entering the URL manually or copied it directly from a reliable source? let me know I think i can help you. 

What steps have you taken to verify that the JIRA URL you are using is valid? Have you tried entering the URL manually or copied it directly from a reliable source? let me know I think i can help you. 

It seems that I have the same issue - if that is the case, the answer is: we never get the option to enter a URL. I suppose that would be the window that briefly opens and closes again.