Answered

The Board icons are too small; how do I get it so I can see them

• 29 April 2021
  • 6 replies

Hi -

I see the notice to resize my screen from the browser - but I have done this repeatedly and the icons (sticky notes) stay the same size. I can’t find a control in Miro to adjust this, and I can barely see the text in the sticky notes - on my 24” screen.

It’s probably a simple thing - can you help?

• Randy
icon

Best answer by Kiron Bondale 29 April 2021, 19:51

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Randy Fisher -

What is your Zoom setting on the Miro board? Are you able to zoom in or out using the trackwheel (assuming you are using a mouse)?

Kiron

Not sure where to find the Zoom setting.

No, I am not able to zoom in and out - in fact, when I use the trackwheel, the board goes up and down… and out of sight! (Yes, I also tried shift + trackwheel).

Randy

I think I found it - I am using a Microsoft keyboard with a Mac - the key to use is Ctrl + trackwheel.

How come there isn’t a function on the menu somewhere?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Randy Fisher -

There’s a menu bar in the lower right-hand side of the Miro screen which allows you to zoom in & out and view a map of the board to enable quickly jumping to a specific area.

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Randy Fisher Check your Navigation Mode setting. Miro doesn’t always detect your input device correctly.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Randy Fisher - I would recommend that you pour yourself a coffee/tea/pint of Guinness, open up Miro and this YouTube video side-by-side and follow along with the video. I have been using Miro for over three years and still managed to learn something new.