Question

Team Admin 101 Resources

• 15 September 2022
  • 1 reply

Kia ora everyone

My name is Jaime. I’m a Service Designer working in government, and a Company Admin for our Enterprise account. We have been rapidly scaling our Miro enterprise membership, and I’ve been tasked with creating a sort of ‘Team Admin 101’ guide for our new and existing team admins, as the number of teams continues to grow and the ability to have oversight and one-on-one training becomes more difficult. I’ve normally pointed people at the various Help articles but I’m wanting something a bit more interactive and personalised to our organisation.

I am beginning to create my own resources, which I’d be more than happy to share once I’ve done so, but I was wondering if anyone in the Miro community has created something similar they could share? 

I’m wanting to cover permission, sharing options, projects, adding/removing team members, and best practice for protecting sensitive IP when collaborating with internal and external guests. Just a general overview of what to expect, responsibilities, and the things that we, as Company Admins, expect from our Team Admins.

I’d be creating this is Miro and inviting all Team Admins to view the board, and exporting as a PDF as well to upload to our Confluence for documentation.

Thank you in advance to anyone who responds!

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Jaime Swale,

Thanks for sharing your case! I’ve requested your Success Manager to reach out to you and assist. Please expect a reply from them soon! In the meantime, please share the Admin FAQ with your team so they may find some answer to certain questions.

Thanks for using Miro!