Skip to main content

So I finally was getting the hang of using the mind map, and finishing up what I was to show the boss tomorrow and recommend that we go pro with Miro - and just as I’m putting the finishing touches on the screen - some weird text appears that simply says “Location” - like it was a left over element from another template. I delete the “Location” text - and it drops my entire mind map...dozens of branches vanish. I click ‘undo’ so much my mouse starts to smoke but nothing comes back. I researched what I could do here on the boards, and tried the board history pane - tried restoring to almost every single point on the board history pane and GOT NO WHERE! I hope this is some type of messed up joke, because I was crushin’ hard on miro and pushing for our company to adopt as a great new planning tool!!! 😞 PLEASE HELP!

@Jeff Lever - I have converted your post into a Miro support ticket.

NOTE: The support form link can be found in this article by searching for "contact form":

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support

I got lucky. After I named the board and saved it...I backed out and refreshed the board. At first it hung, but after hitting refresh a few times, everything that had been deleted came back - and more than just the mind map...i’d thumbed thru a couple other templates before going to mind map, and everything came back. A little bit of clean up and we’re back on track. :)