Skip to main content

“Spaces” (former projects) are not working in my education plan (if I click on them they do not react at all, means not showing the boards in this space)? Are there limits in the number of spaces with an education plan … are there technical problems with the new spaces? Whom can I ask this question?

Thanks for your help,

Martin

Hi @Martin Haberstroh,

Thanks for reaching out.

To clarify, there is no limit on the number of spaces in the Education plan, so what you're experiencing may be related to something else. Could you please share a short video showing the issue you encountered? It would also be helpful if you could provide more details on how the spaces aren’t working for you. What’s the expected behavior, and how does it differ from what’s happening on your end?

On my end, spaces seem to be working smoothly, so we’ll try to troubleshoot this together!

Looking forward to your response!

Dear Eca,

thanks for your Email + offering me help! See the Screenshot from my miro app (on my computer). On the left-hand side you spaces. If I click on a single space miro does not react at all … if I had done this two months ago, I would saw only the boards in this space in the middle section of the screen. Further, it is not possible for me to create new spaces. Somehow the “Space Functionality” seems frozen.

Hope this screenshot helps (sorry, I have not created a video in Miro yet)?

Thanks, Martin

HI @Martin Haberstroh 

Thanks so much for the follow-up and for sharing the screenshot!

It sounds like the issue could be related to a glitch, especially since the space functionality was working fine for you before. Here are a few steps you can try to troubleshoot:

1. Sometimes, outdated data can cause performance issues.
  2. Ensure you're using the latest version of the Miro app or your browser if you're using the web version.
  3.  This can help isolate whether the issue is specific to your current setup.
  4. Reinstall the app (if using the desktop version). This can reset any potential bugs.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, I recommend reaching out to Miro support directly. You can provide them with the screenshot you shared here, along with details about your system and browser version, so they can assist further.

Let me know how it goes, and if you need any additional help, feel free to reach out!

Hello Eca,

thanks … in the meantime everything is working fine again. (Before your Email I had already reinstalled the Miro-App … maybe this solved the problem, but I am not absolutely sure). Nevertheless, now everything works fined again.

Thanks again,

Martin

@Martin Haberstroh 

Thanks for the update! Please let us know if this issue occurs again and we will investigate it for you.