Share your thoughts about Miro on TrustRadius get a $25 gift card
😊

• 19 September 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2

Title: Share your thoughts about Miro on TrustRadius get a $25 gift card

Hi Miro Community!

I’m Anya and I’m Miro’s Customer Programs Manager.

You are a special member of Miro’s Community. I want you to know that we see and value your contributions here.

At Miro we work hard on improving the platform for you. But we need your help to do this.

Are you interested in sharing your opinion about Miro on TrustRadius? TrustRadius is a site where software users can review B2B platforms.

We’re offering a $25 gift card for every submitted and approved review on TrustRadius. If you’re interested, please click the link below. 

I’m ready to write my TrustRadius review 

Thanks again and I’m looking forward to reading what you have to say!

Note: 

a. You must create an account on TrustRadius in order to submit your review. 

b. TrustRadius must approve your submitted review before gift cards are distributed.

5 replies

I have an issue - my email account is being spammed by this ‘Thoughts on Miro’ email.
I received 10+ emails yesterday and received another today.

Userlevel 2

Hi Stephen, thanks so much for reaching out to Miro. 

The multiple email issue was a result of internal systems issue and we’ve since resolved the error. 

We want your Miro experience to be outstanding, not just on the platform but in every single way that we communicate with each other. 

We apologize for any frustration or inconvenience that it may have caused to receive these emails.

Thank you for understanding. 

Title: Share your thoughts about Miro on TrustRadius get a $25 gift card

Hi Miro Community!

I’m Anya and I’m Miro’s Customer Programs Manager.

You are a special member of Miro’s Community. I want you to know that we see and value your contributions here.

At Miro we work hard on improving the platform for you. But we need your help to do this.

Are you interested in sharing your opinion about Miro on TrustRadius? TrustRadius is a site where software users can review B2B platforms.

We’re offering a $25 gift card for every submitted and approved review on TrustRadius. If you’re interested, please click the link below. 

I’m ready to write my TrustRadius review/doodle jump

Thanks again and I’m looking forward to reading what you have to say!

Note: 

a. You must create an account on TrustRadius in order to submit your review. 

b. TrustRadius must approve your submitted review before gift cards are distributed.

I have a problem: this "Thoughts on Miro" email is sending spam to my email account.
Yesterday, I received almost ten emails, and today I received another.

Hi Anya, looks like this is an older post but I recently got a mailing list request to do a TrustRadius review. I completed and submitted it and have a confirmation from TrustRadius but don’t see my review posted yet. How are you tracking theses and what info do you need to verify that the review was submitted per the invitation?

Userlevel 2

Hi McAlinden,

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. 

Reviews can take sometimes up to 7 days to be reviewed, approved and post to the website. 

I hope this answers your question. If you can’t see your review by this Friday, please reconnect and I’ll dig further into the matter.

Thanks,
Anya