Skip to main content

Hello!
ESL teacher from Russia here. I got the email yesterday - my Miro account will be blocked because I live in Russia. I have a lot of complicated feelings about it, but it’s not the point. I understand that Miro has no other choice and thank you for providing your service until now.

When the sanctions are over, will the access be restored?

I’ve tried Russian competitors and, well… Let’s say they leave a lot to be desired. And now I have no other choice - I will have to use them.

I would like to continue using Miro when it’s all over.

В английском тексте письма, который идет после русского, указано про окончание санкций:

В английском тексте письма, который идет после русского, указано про окончание санкций:

Спасибо! Да, английский текст читала по диагонали, вот и не заметила

Не путай теплое с мягким, уже в соседнем треде была фраза “Блочат не русских, а Россию”. Это две разные вещи. Можешь, будучи русским, использовать миро вне заблоченных регионов.

Hi,

Because we are an EU/US-based company, Miro is required to comply with all EU and US laws and regulations, including sanctions and trade compliance requirements. This action impacts accounts registered within Russia and Belarus. For specific details on your account please contact Miro support for assistance.