restore a deleted board

https://miro.com/app/board/o9J_lkAr-tU=/?share_link_id=25902121829

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@MyOffice SEO - Only the board owner can restore a deleted board. If that board is in a free plan and was in the trash for more than 30 days, it has been permanently deleted. 

Hello,

I have the same Problem the board was saved and now I can’t reopen and it disappeared. I know the URL but clicking on it I only receive the following text: “Board does not exist, sorry the board that you are trying to access does not exist. It may have been deleted, or never existed in the first place. Please check the URL for typos or other errors.

Can you help me?

Thanks

Hello,
@Robert Johnson I'm having the same problem as above. The bord was in my login and now the option to restore.

Can you help me?

Thanks

@MyOffice SEO - Only the board owner can restore a deleted board. If that board is in a free plan and was in the trash for more than 30 days, it has been permanently deleted. 

Can I get the Miro Support team to recover it?

Or have to buy a paid plan to recover?

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hey @MyOffice SEO,

Alyona from Miro Support team is stepping in for a moment!

The boards can generally be restored within 30 days from the deletion date, unless they were deleted together with a team or profile. There is no requirement to upgrade to do that.

That being said, I can see that you have already submitted a ticket to our support team, so you should expect to receive a reply there shortly.