[RESOLVED] Uploaded images won't appear

I uploaded images to a miro board and they uploaded just fine, but a few days later they appeared like this and I can no longer see or download them. These are the only copies of the images I have as I delete them from my other devices to save on storage space. This is crucial to my work and I have no other way of gaining back these important photos. Please help!

Alyona 1 year ago

Hi everyone,

Thank you all so much for your patience. I finally have an update for you!

• The root cause of the issue is fixed, so hopefully, any image added to your boards from now on will stay there; 
  • If you are able to re-upload images showing the block sign, we kindly ask you to do so. With the root cause being fixed, the images should stay intact after the second upload;
  • In case you no longer have the images that appear with the block sign now, we'll do our best to help you retrieve them so you can re-upload them again. Please click 👍 Like under this message, and we'll be reaching out to you with additional questions needed for the image retrieval.

If you notice that images are still disappearing from your boards as of today, please let us know so we can investigate this further.

View original

30 replies

Hi! the same issue. my work stucked. please do something to fix it or give some advise maybe. there is a deadline and i won’t make it if the problem won’t be solved in the shortest possible time.
huston we have a Big problem (
p.s. the program is awesome! 👏

Edit: images came back 

Hello, Same problem here, I have lost all the images I uploaded in my Miro boards.

Hundred hours of work, could you please find a solution to this, it is impossible to re-upload all the images/screenshots etc.

Thank you

Jean

Same issue as above. Checked on other networks and it still occurs. Might be again problem on your server side.

EDIT: It’s still unstable. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.

Issue is fixed for me, all images were restored, thanks Miro team!

Hi! Have the same problem. Uploaded images won't appear.