[RESOLVED] Uploaded images won't appear

Show first post

30 replies

same issue. cannot see uploaded images and it’s crucial from my daily work. 

I also have this issue.  Have tried all the troubleshooting steps with no success.

The missing images were copied/pasted to the Miro board.  They now show as a grey box (w/out the circle with slash).  It is only a grey box.  The board has 8 images but only 4 display.

Userlevel 1

Hi @Mar anthony,

Thank you for reporting the issue! 

Could you please clarify if you have tried basic troubleshooting steps? If not, please try them and share the results with me:

1. Try the Incognito mode or any other browsers' Private mode or window. This allows us to rule out the possibility that the issue is caused by cache and cookies or some browser extensions. If you have some extensions enabled in the incognito/private mode - please temporarily disable them.
    If in the Incognito mode everything works fine, make sure to clear your browser's cache and cookies and then sign out and back into your Miro profile anew before checking the process in the standard mode. Additionally, please disable all extensions for your browser.
  2. If you use VPN, try switching it off/on.
  3. Switch to another browser/network/device, if possible, and check the situation there.
  4. Try to duplicate the board and see how it goes on the copied one.

If this doesn’t help, could you clarify the following points:

• Is this happening only to you or everyone who is using the boards.
  • Is this happening only on specific boards or all boards you have.
  • If the uploaded image fils meet this formats.

Please let me know how it goes - I’ll make sure to investigate this further!

@Tomoko Kii 
Thank you for your break down. Unfortunately, none of your steps helped me. I am having the same problem but it only happened on 4 or 5 out of a few dozen photos. I checked each original photo and they are each different file types.

Are there any news troubleshooting steps you can offer?

Many thanks

Userlevel 1

@LD134577

@Arad Vejdani 

I’m so sorry to hear that you've run into it.

There was a bug that causes this behaviour on our end. The good news is that it has been resolved recently. Could you please try re-uploading the affected images and see how it goes?

Hope it helps!