[RESOLVED] Some objects are stuck at the same place and won't move

• 26 September 2021
  • 32 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

32 replies

My suspicion is that objects randomly start (and stop?) behaving like they are locked, regardless of whether their actual status is locked, or not.

I create a shape, was moving it around, locking and unlocking, adding notes “on top” of it. Now I randomly can’t make changes to this shape at all.

I usually use FigJam but have a client who uses Miro. It’s been fine for the last few months, but not today. Now I hate using Miro.

Same for my whole Team :( 

same issue here and meanwhile the issue happens all over the board(s). When I start a new board it seems to work again but only for a short moment then the same issue happens again. 

Practically Miro is not longer usable for me.

Environment: OSX 11.5.2, Safari, Edge, OSX app, same issue everywhere.

I am on a payed plan

created a support ticket: #345349 (not sure if you can access this)

Same issue here! however, we have 44 frames, and objects in frame 27 and above is stuck. Objects below, and including frame 26, can be moved. 

just received a Miro update request, relaunched the app, and seems to work again! 

ugly issue but with a quick fix! THX!

I was too optimistic. Version 0.6.1 is not fixing this issue! It worked for a short moment, same issue again! Here the link to my ticket: https://help.miro.com/hc/requests/345349

Doesn’t look like we can access the ticket that you linked, @Pascal Müller.

The total lack of communication from Miro is extremely frustrating considering our distributed org is starting to grind to a halt as more people are impacted by this issue. I can’t find any acknowledgement of the issue anywhere from Miro themselves. Are there Miro employees on this forum?

just received a Miro update request, relaunched the app, and seems to work again! 

ugly issue but with a quick fix! THX!

Are you saying the App prompted you to update it or someone from Miro asked you to relaunch the app?