[RESOLVED] Not seeing "Link to" option on mobile app

• 13 March 2022
  • 9 replies

Hi! I'm trying to use Miro in the app on my smartphone but i don't see the "link to" option and i really care about it. Is this option not available on the phones so far or is it some bug? If this option is unavailable, is there any chance it will be added in the future?

Robert Johnson 2 years ago

Update #2 (and answer) from Miro support:

Thanks for your patience while we investigated this.

The team confirmed that the Link to option is currently not available in the Mobile App. They've taken this suggestion as a Feature Request. However, to add more visibility and transparency for our users I'd suggest submitting this idea to our Wish List 😄

I've also reached out to the team responsible for our Help Centre and requested that we add this piece of information to our articles.

In the meantime, let me close this support ticket to keep your inbox free of extra notifications. If you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know.

@Enduine - As the Miro support team and @Henrik Ståhl suggest, please submit a Wish List idea post if you would like to see this feature in the future: Wish List: Everything you need to know

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Enduine - I am 99% sure I have seen this bug before but can't find the previous post, or a help desk ticket that I may have submitted. 

I will convert your post into a support ticket and CC you in the ticket. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Enduine!

While the help article covering internal and external linking doesn't explicitly say anything about this feature being available on desktop only, it seems that it's in fact not available on the mobile app.

You could create a post in the Wish List forum presenting the idea to add it though!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Robert Johnson Oh, so it is a bug? It's never been available for me as an option in the app so I just figured it's a desktop-only feature. 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Robert Johnson Oh, so it is a bug? It's never been available for me as an option in the app so I just figured it's a desktop-only feature. 😊

@Henrik Ståhl - It’s possibly a bug. I am 99% sure that this issue--or a nearly identical issue of a missing option in the mobile app--appear before, but I just can't find it anywhere. I checked both the Internal and external linking and  Mobile app Help Center articles before submitting the question to the support team. If it turns out this never was an option in the mobile app, I will do as I have in the past and suggest they mention in this in both articles.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Sounds like a good plan @Robert Johnson! 👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Update #1 from Miro support:

I've got in touch with the team internally to understand whether this is expected or not. I'll let you know as soon as I receive an update from them. Please, bear with us!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Update #2 (and answer) from Miro support:

Thanks for your patience while we investigated this.

The team confirmed that the Link to option is currently not available in the Mobile App. They've taken this suggestion as a Feature Request. However, to add more visibility and transparency for our users I'd suggest submitting this idea to our Wish List 😄

I've also reached out to the team responsible for our Help Centre and requested that we add this piece of information to our articles.

In the meantime, let me close this support ticket to keep your inbox free of extra notifications. If you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know.

@Enduine - As the Miro support team and @Henrik Ståhl suggest, please submit a Wish List idea post if you would like to see this feature in the future: Wish List: Everything you need to know

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Robert Johnson Really nice work investigating and clarifying this Robert! 🌟

@Robert Johnson Thanks for the help!