[RESOLVED] Links not working in Comment Bubbles

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Just today Links Pasted into Comments are not working.  The text is highlighted blue color and you can Click on the text but nothing happens.  Anyone experiencing this problem?

Robert Johnson 8 months ago

Update from Miro Support – issue is RESOLVED:

I appreciate your help in reporting the issue and your patience while we worked on it. I am happy to inform you that we have successfully fixed the problem. We know that this feature is important for you and your team, and we're thankful for your patience during the process.

View original

29 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hey @Robert Johnson have you noticed in the Latest Miro Version that Internal Board Links Pasted into a Comment Bubble do not Pan-Zoom to the Board Location but instead Opens the Board as a New Browser Tab?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hey @Robert Johnson have you noticed in the Latest Miro Version that Internal Board Links Pasted into a Comment Bubble do not Pan-Zoom to the Board Location but instead Opens the Board as a New Browser Tab?

Hey @Brandon Lee - Now that you mention it, yes, I am seeing this and will report to the support team.

--

Hello Support Team,

Conditions: Miro desktop app (Windows 10 and 11, but probably Mac too?).

Steps to reproduce in Desktop app:

1. Create two sticky notes - label them as “A” and “B”.
2. Use "Copy link" action on Sticky “B” to get widget link in clipboard
3. Paste link into Sticky “A”.
4. Click link in sticky “A” and you should remain on the board and moved/zoomed to Sticky “B”.
5. Add a comment to Sticky “A” and paste same link into comment.
6. Click on link and now the desktop app tab reloaded.
7. Behaviour in Chrome browser for step #6: A new browser tab opens.

Expected behaviour: Moved/zoomed to object without a board/tab refresh.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Update from Miro support:

I was able to replicate the issue on my end and understand how vexing this must be for you and the community. I've escalated the case internally - we'll investigate this case further and get back to you once there are any updates to share.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Update from Miro Support – issue is RESOLVED:

I appreciate your help in reporting the issue and your patience while we worked on it. I am happy to inform you that we have successfully fixed the problem. We know that this feature is important for you and your team, and we're thankful for your patience during the process.