[RESOLVED] Line break issue in sticky note

• 29 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Still occurring as of 9/29/22. Worked a few days ago and now everything is reformatted -- nothing updated or changed on my end. Using Firefox 105.0.1 (64-bit) on MBP OS Monterey 12.5.1, Browser version of Miro in enterprise account.

Helga 1 year ago

Hi @Jessica Scott 
We're glad to inform you that we fixed the issue with the wrong text wrapping in sticky notes. Could you please start a new browser version and let us know if it works fine for you?

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Jessica Scott 
Thank you for the report!

I'm afraid that currently, there's a bug on our end that causes this behavior (=wrong text wrapping in sticky notes). The good news is that the team is already aware of the issue and is currently working on a fix for it. We're bringing our sincere apologies for all the inconvenience it causes! 

We'll definitely keep you updated on the progress. Please, bear with us! 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Jessica Scott 
We're glad to inform you that we fixed the issue with the wrong text wrapping in sticky notes. Could you please start a new browser version and let us know if it works fine for you?

Fix confirmed -thanks!

Hi @Jessica Scott 

This is NOT resolved, unfortunately. My Miro boards are still a mess. Check out this post: https://community.miro.com/ask-the-community-45/sticky-note-text-wrapping-9981?postid=41545#post41545