[RESOLVED] iPad keyboard opens constantly

• 10 November 2023
  • 37 replies

Userlevel 2

Bit of an odd one this.

Whenever I touch the whiteboard canvas with finger or Apple Pencil, the keyboard opens. It doesn’t add text when I type, just triggers the standard keyboard shortcuts. This doesn’t happen if I click menu items or change tools.

feels like I may have forced some keyboard shortcut mode, but can’t find the option. And ideas?

Ab_out 5 months ago

should be resolved:

“We're happy to let you know that the issue with the keyboard appearing when using the Miro Mobile or Tablet app you reported has been successfully resolved. We entirely understand how important being able to use Miro on your mobile devices is for you and your team, so we'd like to thank you again for your patience!”

View original

37 replies

same here !

Userlevel 1

Got a reply for my ticket, apparently there is a bug on Miro´s side and they are working on solving it. :-) 

Userlevel 2

I’m not quite sure what happened, but mine seems to be fixed. I closed the app and restarted it.

I think it’s fixed, mine works.

Userlevel 1

should be resolved:

“We're happy to let you know that the issue with the keyboard appearing when using the Miro Mobile or Tablet app you reported has been successfully resolved. We entirely understand how important being able to use Miro on your mobile devices is for you and your team, so we'd like to thank you again for your patience!”

Hurray!  Bug has been squashed!  It just shows how addicted I have gotten to Miro in the past month.

Still having this problem, not resolved for me yet.

I tutored a student this evening and the keyboard is still popping up on my laptop.  I continually need to close this pop-up as I’m working with my students over the past week. 

I sure would like to know how to fix it, if it’s in my power.

Not resolved.

Under Windows (Surface) in tablet mode, same problem... that's what makes this application... tiring, to say the least

Same issue. Surface Pro 8 tablet. 

The keyboard flies out everytime I touch the screen. 

Makes Miro unusable. 

Not resolved. Have the same issue on surface pro 4