[RESOLVED] - Double click to edit the text doesn't work & the screen moves when I move the mouse without clicking in Firefox

• 23 October 2021
  • 26 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

When I click to edit text within a shape the cursor ‘locks’ and grabs the board when I move the mouse

I’ve checked the navigation mode and all seems fine. This was not occurring yesterday when doing the same thing.

I have also tested a secondary mouse and the same occurs

Any thoughts?

Nick_Miro 2 years ago

Hi @Benjamin Westphal and all!

I’ve just received a note from the Tech Team that the fix has been released.  If you still see the issue occurring, please:

1. Test Miro in the Incognito (private) mode (to exclude the possibility of browser extensions interfering) and in a different browser. Close all browser tabs and applications running in the background if needed.
  2. Clear your browser's cache & cookies, restart your browser and hard refresh the page by clicking F5 (or Ctrl / Cmd + R) several times.

If these 2 step don’t really help, feel free to inform Customer Support via this form. The team will be more than happy to investigate further and assist you!

View original

26 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Benjamin Westphal and all!

I’ve just received a note from the Tech Team that the fix has been released.  If you still see the issue occurring, please:

1. Test Miro in the Incognito (private) mode (to exclude the possibility of browser extensions interfering) and in a different browser. Close all browser tabs and applications running in the background if needed.
  2. Clear your browser's cache & cookies, restart your browser and hard refresh the page by clicking F5 (or Ctrl / Cmd + R) several times.

If these 2 step don’t really help, feel free to inform Customer Support via this form. The team will be more than happy to investigate further and assist you!