[RESOLVED] Cannot restore deleted board in Free Plan

Previously I was able to restore the board via the board link, but since today this is no longer possible, does anyone know why this is?

Expecting to see:

But am now seeing:

This topic has been closed for comments

13 replies

Works for me, too. Thanks!

Bug is fixed!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I tried the links of my deleted boards again and the bug appears to be fixed.

Can anyone else confirm this?

Same here. Also in the desktop app the trash is not available.

I don’t see an option to restore, only this:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

As of this post, the How to restore a deleted board Help Center article is showing that Free Plan users should still be able to restore a deleted board, so hopefully this is just a temporary bug/glitch.

@Sebastian Hoffmann - Please do let us all know what the support team tells you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Rodrigo Cavaleiro - I merged your post with this existing one from today.

Hi, 

I have both Free and Enterprise account. By mistake a board from my free account was deleted and I cannot see the Trash icon to recover it. Anyway you can recover it fo me Maybe moving to the Enterprise account

The link for the board is: https://miro.com/app/board/uXjVOOqETus=/

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@John Elstad - I merged your post with this existing one from today.

Yesterday I deleted the wrong board on my free account. I followed the instructions for recovery (using the link to the deleted board), but the Miro page that displays doesn’t include an option to restore the lost board. I am logged in using the same account as the deleted board. How can I recover the deleted board? Thank you!

Link to deleted board:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I can also confirm this behaviour in one of my Free Plan teams.

Steps:

Thanks for the reply, I opened a ticket. Let's see what the team says about it and if there will be another options in the future.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Sebastian Hoffmann -

Unfortunately, it looks like the Miro product team has changed the behavior for deleted boards on free plans. I’d suggest opening a request with Miro support here to find out what options (if any) exist: Submit a request – Miro Support & Help Center

Kiron